Emacs identica-mode, a way to read and post to Identi.ca microblogging site and any Laconi.ca installation from Emacs, now has support for several (friends, replies, public and user) timelines. Also added support to send direct messages.
Some of the changes are:
- All API calls are now through HTTPS
- Changed keybinding, pressing “g” on identica-mode buffer now refreshes the buffer.
- New keybinding “C-c C-r” switches to retrieve replies timeline.
- New keybinding “C-c C-f” switches to retrieve friends timeline (default).
- New keybinding “C-c C-d” sends direct message to a given user.
- New keybinding “C-c C-g” switches to retrieve public timeline.
- New keybinding “C-c C-u” switches to retrieve user (self) timeline.
Emacs modeline shows which timeline is currently being retrieved on identica-mode buffer.
Its been a while since my last release of identica-mode. This time, rather than publishing frequent but small updates, I waited to release a bunch of new features.
As always, you can download it from the savannah project page:
Or get the latest version from the Git repository:
git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/identica-mode.git
Hope you like it.